Here is my walkthrough of using Tweetie for Mac. While I use HootSuite for professional purposes, I open up Tweetie for Mac or Tweetie on my iPhone when I just want to talk with friends and stay in touch. If you are a Mac user and haven’t tried it, I would highly recommend that you [...]
Every time I use Twitter, I notice a disturbing trend. Experienced users, new users, and public figures are all using twitter.com. Stop it! I should probably clarify this statement. I am not advising that you stop using Twitter. I would never advise you to do anything that would harm your image online or do someone [...]
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...
- Nick Gilham: I think that box.net is a great way to add your re...
- pretap: Thanks for posting but you never actually said whe...
- Greg: Hi there. Interesting viewpoint here. I tend to ad...