I recently wrote about how to re-evaluate your LinkedIn profile for the new year. In this second post in the series, I am providing tips for cleaning up your Facebook profile. Reviewing your Facebook profile is especially important because many of us post so much personal information to the site. We are talking online with [...]
I am so excited to be speaking to a college class this week about how to use Twitter in business. In preparing for my presentation I had to ask myself the central question: “How are businesses using Twitter and how has social media changed business?” It’s funny because I talk to business owners about this [...]
So you have stopped using twitter.com after I explained all of the good reasons why Tweetie is better than the website, right? RIGHT? What? You’re still not convinced? Ok, fine. I only gave you one alternative (Tweetie) so far and it is only for Mac and iPhone. I know many people are using Windows or [...]
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...
- Nick Gilham: I think that box.net is a great way to add your re...
- pretap: Thanks for posting but you never actually said whe...
- Greg: Hi there. Interesting viewpoint here. I tend to ad...