The power of the web presents tremendous opportunities for any business model. Search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo are used by consumers for research, shopping and competitor analysis on daily basis. Visibility of your brand in these avenues serves as a crucial component in providing the necessary exposure for reach of target audience. [...]
Many in personal branding (including myself) preach about the positive effects that a professional blog on a subject you care about can have on your personal brand. A blog is a great way to show that you are knowledgeable about a subject area and that you are employable in that field, could serve as a [...]
I have been talking to many of my friends recently about personal branding. It is still a tough economy out there and they are having difficulties finding internships for this summer or permanent jobs after graduating with their MBA. When I talk with them, I explain the importance of personal branding both online and in [...]
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...
- Nick Gilham: I think that box.net is a great way to add your re...
- pretap: Thanks for posting but you never actually said whe...
- Greg: Hi there. Interesting viewpoint here. I tend to ad...