Do you know someone whose appearance and clothing style are major parts of her personality? Do you know that when you go to meet your friend for drinks that he is going to be wearing an ironic t-shirt and jeans? Do you know a businesswoman that you can count on always being impeccably dressed and [...]
I love finding ways to bring concepts from the business world to personal branding. I believe that the subjects taught in business schools across the country and in business magazines like the Harvard Business Review can be directly applied to branding individuals and businesses of all sizes. At this point, some of you may be [...]
Dear college student or recent college graduate, Let’s have a little chat. It is just you and me; no one else is reading this. Did you like my use of a semi-colon in that last sentence. That was cool, right? I seriously hope I used it right. Anyway, sorry, got distracted… I have a question [...]
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...
- Nick Gilham: I think that box.net is a great way to add your re...
- pretap: Thanks for posting but you never actually said whe...
- Greg: Hi there. Interesting viewpoint here. I tend to ad...