Today I approved the final design for my A Branded You business cards. I love the design and can’t wait to get them. All this talk about them got me thinking about the role of business cards in personal branding. If you are in the midst of a job search, personal business cards are an [...]
Tag Archives | networking
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- Ying Ying Shi: If we only connected with people we knew on real l...
- cdreimer: My LinkedIn connections ranked in the low 300's f...
- Tim: Why is it important to even get 500+ contacts? If ...
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...
Amazon Android blogging books business cards career commitment deadlines Facebook feedback fired Google HootSuite howto iPhone job hunting job performance Job Search laid off LinkedIn LinkedIn apps LinkedIn changes LinkedIn profile measuring productivity networking networking cards online networking performance reviews Personal Branding personal domain name privacy professional networking profile views reading list resume search engine results self assessment SERPs skills social media Tweetie Twitter Twitter clients vistaprint YouTube