Recently, I criticized LinkedIn’s design & product team for providing an inconsistent experience on mobile phones. Today, they addressed those criticisms and I couldn’t be more pleased. They released a new version of their site optimized for the iPhone and Android devices. It is available at touch.linkedin.com. It offers access to all of the functions [...]
So you have stopped using twitter.com after I explained all of the good reasons why Tweetie is better than the website, right? RIGHT? What? You’re still not convinced? Ok, fine. I only gave you one alternative (Tweetie) so far and it is only for Mac and iPhone. I know many people are using Windows or [...]
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...
- Nick Gilham: I think that box.net is a great way to add your re...
- pretap: Thanks for posting but you never actually said whe...
- Greg: Hi there. Interesting viewpoint here. I tend to ad...