Many in personal branding (including myself) preach about the positive effects that a professional blog on a subject you care about can have on your personal brand. A blog is a great way to show that you are knowledgeable about a subject area and that you are employable in that field, could serve as a [...]
Tag Archives | Flickr
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- cdreimer: My LinkedIn connections ranked in the low 300's f...
- Tim: Why is it important to even get 500+ contacts? If ...
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...
- Nick Gilham: I think that box.net is a great way to add your re...
Amazon Android blogging books business cards career commitment deadlines Facebook feedback fired Google HootSuite howto iPhone job hunting job performance Job Search laid off LinkedIn LinkedIn apps LinkedIn changes LinkedIn profile measuring productivity networking networking cards online networking performance reviews Personal Branding personal domain name privacy professional networking profile views reading list resume search engine results self assessment SERPs skills social media Tweetie Twitter Twitter clients vistaprint YouTube