Dear college student or recent college graduate, Let’s have a little chat. It is just you and me; no one else is reading this. Did you like my use of a semi-colon in that last sentence. That was cool, right? I seriously hope I used it right. Anyway, sorry, got distracted… I have a question [...]
Today I approved the final design for my A Branded You business cards. I love the design and can’t wait to get them. All this talk about them got me thinking about the role of business cards in personal branding. If you are in the midst of a job search, personal business cards are an [...]
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...
- Nick Gilham: I think that box.net is a great way to add your re...
- pretap: Thanks for posting but you never actually said whe...
- Greg: Hi there. Interesting viewpoint here. I tend to ad...