The power of the web presents tremendous opportunities for any business model. Search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo are used by consumers for research, shopping and competitor analysis on daily basis. Visibility of your brand in these avenues serves as a crucial component in providing the necessary exposure for reach of target audience. [...]
Are you thinking about going back to school? Maybe you are considering a masters degree or going back and finishing your bachelors. Or maybe you are really forward thinking and are a high school junior or senior reading this blog (if you are, you are awesome and well ahead of the curve). If you fit [...]
Many in personal branding (including myself) preach about the positive effects that a professional blog on a subject you care about can have on your personal brand. A blog is a great way to show that you are knowledgeable about a subject area and that you are employable in that field, could serve as a [...]
I have been talking to many of my friends recently about personal branding. It is still a tough economy out there and they are having difficulties finding internships for this summer or permanent jobs after graduating with their MBA. When I talk with them, I explain the importance of personal branding both online and in [...]
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- Ying Ying Shi: If we only connected with people we knew on real l...
- cdreimer: My LinkedIn connections ranked in the low 300's f...
- Tim: Why is it important to even get 500+ contacts? If ...
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...