One of the traits that sets top performers apart from everyone else is their ability to assess their own work performance and make the necessary changes to stay on top. They are constantly checking to make sure that they are staying on the right path to achieve their goals. As you are driving down the [...]
Have you ever uploaded a video to YouTube? If you have, you certainly aren’t alone. The site says that tens of millions of their users have uploaded videos. YouTube offers an amazing, free tool for monitoring how your videos perform. How many viewers watched each of your videos? How did they find your content? Where [...]
I am an analytical person at heart. I love charts, spreadsheets, and databases because they provide hard numbers that can be used to back up a statement. Are sales trending up or down? How many people visited my store? How many of the people that walked in actually bought something? In social media and online [...]
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...
- Nick Gilham: I think that box.net is a great way to add your re...
- pretap: Thanks for posting but you never actually said whe...
- Greg: Hi there. Interesting viewpoint here. I tend to ad...