Do you try to be all things to all people? This is probably the single biggest problem that my clients seem to have. The conversation usually goes a little something like this… Me: “What type of job would be ideal for you?” Job Seeker: “Well, I’ve doing X for the last five years, but I [...]
I recently wrote about how to re-evaluate your LinkedIn profile for the new year. In this second post in the series, I am providing tips for cleaning up your Facebook profile. Reviewing your Facebook profile is especially important because many of us post so much personal information to the site. We are talking online with [...]
The power of the web presents tremendous opportunities for any business model. Search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo are used by consumers for research, shopping and competitor analysis on daily basis. Visibility of your brand in these avenues serves as a crucial component in providing the necessary exposure for reach of target audience. [...]
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile Photo August 10, 2011
- Do You Need Business Cards? June 17, 2010
- Are You a Member of the 500+ Club? August 15, 2011
- Accepting LinkedIn Connection Requests September 21, 2011
- 6 Ways To Include YouTube in Your Branding Strategy July 5, 2011
- Being All Things to All People July 15, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – Facebook January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn January 5, 2012
- Leveraging the SERPs December 15, 2011
- Eying Your LinkedIn Profile December 1, 2011
- Kumar Gauraw: Hi Nick, Good points for every professional in th...
- asdasd: It was easy...
- Nick Gilham: I think that box.net is a great way to add your re...
- pretap: Thanks for posting but you never actually said whe...
- Greg: Hi there. Interesting viewpoint here. I tend to ad...